Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Little Couponing!

(Personal Photo)

I normally don't do couponing - I think my math skills lack the challenge! ha. But I do subscribe to a few good feeds via Facebook (see below) and try to get some deals when I can.  

This week brought great coupons from Glade and Desitine.  So, my husband and I swung by Wal-Mart so I could feel special for using amazing coupons!


A+D: $2.97/each
Coupon: $2 off any 2 Desitin Products (any size)
Total: $3.94

AHVA Revival Bath Salt in Mandarin-Cedarwood: $20
Coupon: Used 200 points I had accumulated through my Birchbox.com subscription + it shipped for free! 
Total: FREE

Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Kit: $5.98/each
Coupon: $5.00 off (used two coupons)
Total: $1.96

Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist: $2.98/each
Coupon: $3.00 off (used two coupons)
Total: BOTH FREE

Total: $5.90 for $43.86 (Savings of: $27.96)

My two favorite Facebook Budget pages are:
www.facebook.com/thebudgetbandit & www.facebook.com/freebies4mom

I know that I didn't do mega-couponing: double deals and searching out stores with the best deals... but I'm still darn proud of myself! haha.  Maybe one day, I'll actually get the hang of mega-couponing!

I need to get back to this thing called blogging... :P
- Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment